San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -022021-4565
Our fast-growing technology client is in need of a Solutions Architect to work remote for a 12 month contract.
- Provide guidance and oversight on the delivery to make sure it's aligned with the architecture design implemented for M&A consolidation.
- Partner with different teams including IT, PMO and business stakeholders
- Define and document the business process flows, solution architecture, integration design
- Develop and assist business partners in identifying gaps and translating business architecture requirements into technical solutions.
- Provide guidance on application and integration development best practices, functional and technical solution architecture & design
- Scope the engagement, help define timelines with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria
- Provide architecture guidance and implementation options and work with the IT to help with the delivery
- Build relationships with business partners, internal and external, and contributing to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single customer engagement.
- 3+ years of experience as a Solution Architect with demonstrated leadership driving an organizational transformation
- Deep understanding of integration and API concepts, patterns, and technologies
- Experience designing integrations with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and CloudHub platforms or equivalent technologies
- Strong knowledge of designing & developing REST based web services using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Oracle SOA, TIBCO and/or similar tools
- Good understanding of quote to order, fulfillment and provisioning processes
- Experience working with SFDC quoting, sales cloud is preferred
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!