San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102019-4426
Our fast-growing San Francisco/Bay Area based client is in need of an experienced Sr. Architect for an exciting long term contract opportunity in Sunnyvale, CA.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas:
- Oversee all end-to-end architecture including data and analytics
- Responsible for evaluation and set-up of organizational state of architecture for IT
- Define and design architecture
- Direct development in various modules and systems
- Will be accountable for legacy architecture and will analyze and define what needs to be migrated
- Present company evolution based on industry trends
- Execute various aspects of data solutions architectures and the design, preparation and delivery of new business models, new product development and client delivery
- Drive the development of new business in the market, and provide technical advice across disciplines
- Drive technology strategy and influence business stakeholders on strategic product direction
- Establishes enterprise wide data architecture practices that are used by data architects, and data modelers to ensure vision can be diligently executed upon.
- Act as a subject matter expert and bridge between technical and business audiences during solution planning, development, and deployment.
- Translate strategy, architecture and designs into deliverable business solutions that enable the business strategies of the company to be achieved.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure cross- architecture integrity is maintained and practiced.
- 10 + years of experience building new products and services, preferably commercialized, multi-tenant Software products
- Experience with the most current suppliers such as SFDC, Oracle, NetSuite, Aptus, ServiceNow etc.
- Deep knowledge of business applications and analytics
- Understanding of data flows, including analytics of best practices in line with application architecture
- Experience in employee services (i.e. WebEx. Vs. Zoom) preferred
- Outstanding management capabilities, including ability to build and lead a highly effective team across geographic locations
- Experience with business process development, governance processes, budgeting and administrative operations
- Ability to balance high-level identification of innovation opportunities with oversight of technical development processes
- Demonstrated technical and business aptitude that allows you to understand, translate, and guide discussions and decisions at a strategic enterprise level as well as at a detailed execution level
- Passion for creating new products that drive significant value for our clients
- Experience managing in-house development staff and lead relationships with external developers
- Comfortable building and leading relationships with key internal customers
- Grasping a range of functional and non-functional requirements to understand an application scope and define the right architecture including solution components and interactions.
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey detailed and complicated messages to varied audiences, including the ability to communicate technically and non-technically with ability to translate between the two.
- 10+ years of IT/development experiences and 5+ years of experience architecting and designing technical solutions for a breakthrough product through multiple releases
- Experience developing solutions in a variety of programming languages from scratch
- Familiarity with multiple data stores both relational and non-relational databases
- Deep knowledge of data architecture spanning all aspects of each system and how they can be applied in a business context
- Experience leading technical teams to solve problems with massive strategic implications in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Evangelist for new ways of thinking and a solid understanding of how incentives drive behavior
- Customer-oriented mindset - understanding the customer s needs and working backwards to develop solutions Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!