San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -012021-4557
Our fast-growing San Francisco/Bay Area based client is in need of a Sr. Executive Administrator for their San Jose office.
- Calendar management - organize all meetings including but not limited to team meetings, offsite meetings, customer, and internal business partner meetings across international time zones.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for meetings, conferences and special events (onsite & offsite)
- Expense reporting and purchasing.
- Extensive experience in scheduling domestic and international travel.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Acts as a liaison for assigned executives relaying and exchanging information with others including: Senior leaders and other organizations or constituents.
- Organizing and coordinating All Hands
- Helping to set agenda, creating meeting notes and action items from weekly staff meetings
- Tracking of teams budget and hiring targets
- Providing backup support for other executives.
- Creating PO's as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree Or Equivalent Experience Required.
- A minimum of 6+ years work experience in the capacity of an Administrative Assistant supporting/reporting to an executive.
- Incredibly bright, high-energy individual, with a passion to learn and chip in.
- Deep experience performing administrative work that requires analysis, initiative, discretion, and independent judgment. Detail-oriented and customer service focused.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with extreme focus on the specifics, organization and process.
- Comfortable with frequent access to confidential information and ability to exercise extreme discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to continuously acquire new competencies.
- Ability to be flexible in response to changing focus and needs.
- Strong relationship management skills, build a personal network throughout the company.
- Ability to prioritize long task lists and meet deadlines with little direction in an often highly ambiguous environment.
- Ability to actively manage projects in a fast-moving, high pressure environment.
- Flexibility working independently or collaborating with a variety of teams.
- Ability to quickly learn and follow org policies, practices, and operations.
- Ability to work well across the organization with employees of all levels and in all departments.
- Strong Google Suite and calendaring skills.
- Experience supporting a fast-paced Engineering organization is highly desirable.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!