San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -082019-4391
Our client, a global life sciences organization, is looking for an IT Business Analyst to join its San Francisco Peninsula, CA operations.
- 7+ years analyst experience preferred.
- Ability to elicit business requirements and translate into technical documents
- Understanding of GAMP 5, 21 CFR part 11, and Computer System Validation
- Experience authoring and updating SOP's. Experience in navigating deviations, CAPA's and CC's.
- Experience with complete software development life cycle.
- Experience designing and reviewing test cases. Experience with QA (GxP) process methodology
- Knowledge of SharePoint or similar collaboration portal
- Self-starter with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (i.e.: Technical team, Validation/Qualification team and Business counterparts, etc.) to elicit, analyze, and translate information to create Business Requirement , User Requirements, and/or Technical Requirements
- Act as a liaison between technical teams, and the business community, including managing communications between business stakeholders and technical teams
- Lead effort to obtain approvals for all types of Requirements
- Manage user change requests and change process
- Design comprehensive test plans to test the quality of software and business processes
- Work with IT Technical team, Business counterparts, etc. to gather information to create User Acceptance Test Strategy documents
- Coordinate and manage user acceptance testing by providing test schedules, planning, test data, detailed test scripts and document test results
- Lead effort to obtain approvals for UAT Testing Summary, including the creation of the summary itself.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!