San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -072018-3736
Our Client, a leader in technology is looking for several Security Business Analyst to join their Global Security Office. Your primary role in the team will be taking end to end ownership of the requirements eliciting these from the Product (Business) Owner and other identified stake holders, starting with stakeholder level requirements building them out, undertaking testing to ensure delivery of the agreed requirements into production.
- Will lead requirements gathering and management through workshop facilitation, product backlog grooming and continuous feedback loops with the internal teams.
- Lead requirements gathering activities, ensuring all parties agree on the plan to deliver the minimal viable solution and subsequent releases. Assist in regular grooming of the backlog to ensure the appropriate level of detail is captured at the right time.
- Assist in the planning and facilitation of the various Agile meetings and artifacts, including sprint planning, reviews & retrospectives, daily stand-ups & planning
- Development of user stories related to the project, with the aim of driving these through to relevant test scripts and management of delivery of the requirements through to production.
- Working with key stakeholders including the Product (Business) Owner to identify the solutions that meet their needs
- Advising stakeholders including the Product (Business) Owner on options, risks, and aligning of priorities
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straightforward solutions and ability to present recommended solutions to all levels of the organization
- Obtain stakeholder signoffs
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, helping to remove roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing other team members
- 5-7 years of proven Business Analyst experience
- 5+ years of experience working in Cyber Security
- Experience in development lifecycle under the agile umbrella
- Upstanding of project management in both Agile and DevOps
- Proven technical writing skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience of user acceptance testing of security controls
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and willingness to learn new skills
- Resilient and able to cope with conflicting demands
- Excellent Time Management
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
Nice to have
- Certified scrum master and/or product owner
- Certified PMI Professional Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or equivalent
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!