Phoenix Metro Area,
Job Category: Applications - Other - Technology
Job Number: JN -102018-3799
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Sr. IT Manager in their Phoenix, AZ location for a full time position.
- Manage CAD, CAM and CAE Application Administration, Support and Systems Architecture
- Providing post-implementation process and technical support.
- Working with Engineering and Software development teams to design, implement and maintain solutions.
- Working with IT teams to design, implement and maintain solutions in support of our CAD/CAM applications.
- Working with Software vendors for support and problem resolution, as required.
- Serve as subject matter expert for CAD/CAM applications and integration to PLM/ERP/MES and Equipment software.
- Perform project management for new systems implementation projects.
- Translate business needs into requirement documents and functional specifications.
- Perform set-up and configuration of CAD/CAM tools as required.
- Develop and execute system testing; create use cases, develop and execute test plans, and facilitate the user acceptance testing effort.
- Manage System releases and upgrades as per the IT Change Control process.
- Coordinate activities and tasks with vendors and internal project teams.
- Minimum 10+ years of industry experience in a global organization with 5+ years experience at a Manager level
- Experience successfully designing, implementing and supporting CAD/CAM/CAE applications for in house manufacturing processes.
- Software and Script development experience is desired.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes is required.
- Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
- Demonstrated ability to manage resources, timelines and deliverables in a cross-matrixed environment including internal and third-party resources
- Ability to consider upstream and downstream process impacts and implications.
- Ability to establish and manage priorities in a global environment.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!