San Mateo Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -102020-4522
Our client, a global life sciences leader, has an immediate need for Sr. IT Project Manager to join its San Francisco Peninsula Operations. This person will be managing a PLM implementation.
- Manage a multi-phase Agile PLM implementation working closely with the Program Business Lead, IT Lead, and Work Stream Leads to facilitate on-time delivery of the program phases within the agreed budgets
- Follow the project management processes, IT Unity Framework, to ensure that required project deliverables are provided (project plan, project schedule, specifications, etc.) and that they are GxP compliant
- Manages issues, risks and escalations as needed
- Conduct weekly meetings as necessary to facilitate the execution of sub projects within the GPLM Implementation Program
- Prepare and present project related presentation materials to program stakeholders.
- Develops and actively manages project plans
- Manages resources, project schedule and budget to meet deliverables. Maintains all reporting requirements as needed
- Oversees all phases of the project, coordinating with business sponsors, vendors, and other relevant areas of IT throughout.
- Proactively leads and executes project risk management and mitigation.
Nice to have
- 8+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related fields or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge with PLM build and deployment activities OR successful large scale enterprise wide solution deployment (e.g. ERP)
- Experience working with PLM software and applications.
- Possesses seasoned expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques and full life-cycle implementation of enterprise wide projects
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC and how to apply it to relevant projects and project financials
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of IT functions and services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior success with integration across multiple and complex technologies and systems
- Ability to work with both technology and business partners across the organization in a collaborative way.
- Previous experience working in a Pharma/Life Science manufacturing and qualified/validated systems
- PMP certified
- Prior success for a PLM Implementation
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!