San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 04/10/2018
Job ID: JN -042018-3629
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Sr. Identity Architect in its San Francisco Bay Area location for a long-term contract position. The successful candidate will primarily responsible for designing and implementing customer identity platform using Okta technologies.
- Architect and manage customer Identity and access management
- Collaborate with the custom applications, product engineering, integrations and other 3rd party apps teams to understand their Identity requirements and translate them to design
- Architect and model customer identities in LDAP like directories to enable customer 360 view and multi-channel engagement
- Onboard and maintain Single Sign-On, security and authentication across SaaS, cloud based and on-prem web apps
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience architecting, designing and implementing scalable solutions with Identity and Access management products.
- Excellent experience with authentication/authorization standards SAML, OAuth, OpenID, API security, WS-Trust, MFA, SCIM
- Experience with Directory services - ActiveDirectory, OpenLDAP, UnboundId, Okta Universal directory, SCIM protocols
- Programming languages - Java, Python, Node JS, Go
- Databases - MySQL, Oracle, AWS RDS, NoSQL
- Experience with Ping Identity, Okta, OneLogin APIs or related products
- Strong team player and collaborates with multiple business and technical stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills with an ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects
Nice to have
- Previous experience with AWS & Splunk desirable
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!