San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -052019-4354
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is in need of an experienced Project Manager specializing in IT Change Management for an exciting contract opportunity. Do you have experience in managing change advisory boards, architectural review boards and running multiple change initiatives across the organization? This person will focus on the people side of change, increasing employee adoption and usage, including changes to business processes, systems and technology.
- Change Management:
- Manages planning and execution for change management projects using various processes
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Assess change impacts
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Manage stakeholders
- Gather and report on adoption metrics for IT services
- Prepare, adjust and compare adoption methodologies for IT services to get most ROI for services
- Support and execute against communication efforts
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong in expressing ideas using Google Slides
- Project / Program Management:
- Create, maintain and report on project plans for seamless execution
- Consult and coach project teams
- Coordinate efforts with other specialists
- Track and report issues
- Facilitate Architectural Review Board in conjunction with enterprise architecture, network operations, datacenter operations and security architecture teams
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's degree with 6 + years of experience as a project manager managing moderate to complex change initiatives.
- 2+ years of experience as a Change Manager
- Experience in using Google Slides, Sheets and Docs
- Experience managing Architectural Review Boards
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Professional or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) certification
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!