San Francisco Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/18/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-3674
Our Client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Sr. Project Manager to lead large scale AV technology rollouts in its San Francisco, CA location for a long-term contract position.
- Ensures the integrated solution delivers on the success criteria
- Proactively addresses project issues and risks and builds commitment with delivery team and business partners
- Business partner relationship management
- Is seen as a partner when defining business requirements and success criteria
- Negotiates competing requirements across business owners
- Sets project direction with senior business owners and delivery lead
- Knowledge of Project Management best practices (PMBOK), processes and tools, including: scope management, schedule management, cost management, quality management, resource management, procurement, change management, risks management, issues management
- Familiarity and experience with Agile, iterative methodologies
- Be a critical thinker
Nice to Have
- Bachelor s degree
- 10+ years experience as a software project manager with experience leading large and complex cross-functional projects
- 3+ years leading collaboration roll outs/related projects
- Flexible to work well in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of portfolio management concepts
- Effective problem solving skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Agile Experience or Agile Certification
- Vendor Management Experience
- Experience with agile transformation in Enterprise environments
- Expertise with JIRA
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!