San Francisco Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -022019-3855
*LOCAL SF Bay Area candidates preferred!*
*Not architect level. MUST HAVE 10+ years hands-on development w/ SFDC and current Developer certifications. On-site work preferred.*
2 openings - 1 with Lightning experience, one without.
Our client, a global technology leader, has an immediate need for a Senior Salesforce Developer to join its Santa Clara, CA operations.
- Research design and deliver Salesforce solutions for multiple line of business collaborating with analysts and business owners to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Write code and perform customizations that meet ever-changing business needs.
- Track and fully document change requests, utilizing change management platforms and change management best practices applying to Salesforce.
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support, documentation and/or maintenance of systems.
- Perform end user training as well as internal cross training to other team members as appropriate.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar.
- Salesforce Lightning Experience
- Callidus CPQ and Callidus Commissions a big plus
- 10+ years developing applications for the Salesforce.com platform.
- At least 1-2 years working at the design or lead developer level.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages (APEX, VisualForce, etc.).
- Strong ability to interface with end users to solve issues and elicit requirements.
- Solid understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits) and how they influence design.
- Current verifiable SFDC development certification.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!