San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -122020-4539
Our fast-growing San Francisco/Bay Area based client is in need of a Sr. UI/UX Designer San Jose, CA location.
- Working with user-centered design approaches and interaction design
- Creating an intake and governance plan for design patterns to scale and meet our growing needs
- Contributing to the processes and workflows for the maintenance, expansion, and adoption of the design system
- Tracking and celebrating milestones
- Measuring team s success through levers including metrics consistency, efficiency, adoption, and accessibility
- Collaborating on and develop a communication and release management plan to ensure visibility and awareness of new features, enhancements, and bugs to relevant stakeholders as well as partnering closely with UX, Design, Publishing, Project Management, and Development to embed their ideas into the component design.
- Bachelor's degree
- Must understand and proficient working with design systems
- Design skills (graphic design, responsive design)
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, or other design tools.
- Help create and prototype new designs for components or templates to test.
- Help maintain a shared Figma library and design tools.
- Turn customers and prospect s feedback and sentiments into clear design principles, user scenarios and propose alternative solutions.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!