Santa Barbara Metro Area,
Job Category: Internal
Job Number: JN -012023-4784
Our client in the Santa Barbara, CA area, has hire Vivo to help their search for a Systems Administrator/IT Support professional to support both their local and geographically dispersed team. This is a technical role but the right candidate has extensive customer service and communication skills.
- Provide daily IT troubleshooting support to staff, partners, home offices and family members
- Hardware support includes PCs, iPhones, Printers, Scanners/Copiers
- Software support for staff includes Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro as well as a variety of cloud-based subscriptions (Amazon Workspaces, Box.com, Total Return, etc)
- Software support for family members who use Apple Mac computers or laptops
- Software support for iPhones
- Software support for Zoom video conferencing subscription
- Provide IT support, as needed, for infrastructure
- Includes support for firewalls, switches, phone system, conference room equipment, internet connectivity and backups
- Install new and/or upgraded software for all users
- Train IGSB staff in use of new software implementations
- Review and approve monthly IT related invoices
- Be the in-house software expert
- Maintain inventory of hardware, software and subscriptions
- Annually review age of hardware equipment and cellular devices to determine needed equipment replacements
- Research and purchase new equipment
- Research and lead implementation of special systems/software projects
- Assess the adequacy of software and hardware security measures and monitor the security of our system
- Prepare MIS budget including operating costs and new capital expenditures
- Work with outside IT consultants when needed
- Review and renew all IT related subscriptions
- Stay current on the latest pertinent computer systems and software products
- Perform miscellaneous projects, as assigned
- Bachelor s degree in related field, completion of related IT program or equivalent experience
- Strict confidentiality
- Flexibility to provide support when needed
- Strong communication skills, service-oriented and responsive
- Ability to assist users with various technological skill levels
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Desire to research and solve technical problems
- Able to develop clear and well-documented procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments
- Knowledge of organizational structure, workflow, and systems procedures
- Knowledge of applicable technologies, standards, policies and procedures
$95,000 - $135,000
Exact compensation may vary based on level of skills and experience
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.