Sacramento Metro Area,
Post Date: 06/20/2018
Job ID: JN -062018-3676
Our client, a global insurance provider, has an immediate for a Systems Administrator to join its Sacramento, CA area operations. Shift will be from 4PM 1AM Monday through Friday.
- Work with IT Infrastructure teams to troubleshoot application issues when users are unable to access or authenticate to system
- Work with IT management to ensure systems are in compliance with overall IT policies and standards
- Advanced knowledge of configuring and managing group policies.
- Diagnose and resolve replication issues
- Understand and support DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Bachelor s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Ability to work 4pm- 1am shift
- Setup and manage Active Directory
- Experience working on large deployments and projects
- Experience planning and performing domain migrations and upgrades.
- DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Experience with either of the following scripting languages would be a huge plus VBScript; PowerShell
- Windows and Linux/Unix Server experience is a highly desired.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!