Job Number: JN -102023-4827
Our client, a growing specialized health service provider, is looking for a contract to hire Technical Support Specialist to join its team in Concord, CA. This will be a 3 month, contract to hire position.
- Deliver technical support to users for resolving computer, tablet, and smartphone issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of technological advancements and adapt to support new technology and systems as they are introduced.
- Assess the organization's technology usage and requirements, recommending improvements such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Configure laptops, phones, and tablets for new employees.
- Conduct weekly new hire orientations and provide user support.
- Manage user accounts in Office365, including password resets, distribution group management, and contact information updates.
- Support audio/visual requirements for in-person and remote office meetings utilizing platforms like Zoom and Microsoft Teams.
- Troubleshoot printer/copier issues.
- Handle Microsoft Intune-Mobile Device Management and laptop/tablet encryption, as well as personal device management.
- Utilize the Zendesk Ticketing System for incident tracking and resolution.
- Occasional travel to branch offices when required.
Expected hourly pay range
- 3-5 years of experience supporting end users
- Working experience with O365
- Imaging software and internet browsers
- Network and connectivity troubleshooting experience
- Experience supporting Windows
- Experience with Microsoft Intune
- $23 - $28
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!