San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -052019-4348
Our fast-growing San Francisco-based client is in need of an experienced User Acceptance Test Lead for an exciting contract opportunity in San Jose.
- Manage the end to end product readiness and launch activities
- Create and manage UAT Plan
- Create test scripts based on user stories / scenarios identified by PO
- Ensure test data is ready
- Coordinate testers + logistics (communications to testers, booking rooms, training testers, etc.)
- Serve as first point of triage for bugs
- Facilitate daily triage meetings with dev team (partner with ITPM and SM)
- Facilitate daily office hours with testers
- Manage UAT entry / exit criteria
- Ensure smooth handoff from QA to UAT for testing and re-testing after fixes
- Ensure test environments are prepared for the users and tester accounts are provisioned and validated in advance (partner with IT PM)
- Coordinate all training logistics for both in person and virtual working closely with the change management organization
- Establish readiness criteria for entering into UAT, exiting UAT, existing Training, and product rollout
- Monitor readiness criteria and communicate status to upper management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Post-graduate or professional degrees preferred (MBA a plus).
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Significant experience working in a global and matrixed organization in the technology industry, with insight and sensitivity to cultural influences.
- Participation in major technology implementation engagement
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with CPQ systems is a plus
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!