San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -122020-4545
Our client, a global information security leader, has an immediate need for a VMware System Administrator to join its Santa Clara, CA based operations. The ideal candidate will have strong coding skills in addition to their VMware administration experience.
- Support ESXi server migrations and upgrades.
- Addition of disk space, CPU/Memory based on business requirements.
- Provisioning/de-provisioning of virtual systems.
- Troubleshooting of virtual machines
- Perform automation tasks utilizing strong coding skills
- Perform VMware consolidations
- Perform NSX deployments
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and field experience.
- 3+ years of Scripting experience (PowerShell or other Scripting Languages) to automate day-to-day
- 5 + years of experience in an enterprise environment involving VMware maintenance, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Experience deploying NSX
- Security experience preferred
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing on mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time, and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!