San Jose Metro Area,
Job Number: JN -112020-4527
Our fast-growing San Francisco/Bay Area based client is in need of a Vulnerability Management Security Analyst.
- Daily assessment of vulnerabilities identified by infrastructure scan
- Evaluate, rate and perform vulnerability risk assessments on assets
- Prioritizing vulnerabilities discovered along with remediation timeline(s)
- Send and receive notifications to the SMEs of vulnerabilities within the environment
- Interaction with multiple global teams (security architecture, penetration testing, development, Risk Officers, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the threat landscape
- Provide reporting and analysis and follow up
- Provide vulnerability analysis and produce reports for management
- Participate collecting, assessing, and cataloging threat indicators
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of application, network and operating system security
- Experience with vulnerability and patch assessment
- Working knowledge of Linux patching
- Knowledge of vulnerability scoring systems (e.g. CVSSv3)
- Experience on vulnerability scanning tools
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent writing and presentation skills are required in order to communicate findings and status
- Clearly communicate priorities and escalation procedures to other team members
- Detail oriented, organized, methodical, follow up skills with an analytical thought process
- Monitoring tools
- Dynamic scans, static scans and penetration testing
- Security architecture experience a plus
- Linux hand-on experience
- Hands-on knowledge on load balancer
- Project management experience
- Goal oriented and process improvement focused
Having been in business since 2006, Vivo is a full-service recruiting and consulting company, specializing in mid to senior level technology resources. Our brand promise is simple: we get people. We get that our clients don t want to waste time and that our candidates and employees thrive when given honest feedback and an opportunity to grow.
Whether you re onsite at our Pleasanton headquarters or working for one of Vivo s clients the best brand names out there our promise to you is unwavering: we will treat you like you are our most important employee.
Do you think you get people get what they really need, and get how to deliver? We re not perfect but we re accountable. We re not in 32 countries, but we are in the heart of it all. So, if you are looking for a flexible, fun and high-energy work environment, along with the opportunity to work with some of the world s technology leaders, we can t wait to talk to you.
Vivo We Get People!